Your Family Dentists at Aspen Grove Dental Offer the Best Options for Teeth Whitening
Spring is right around the corner. Are you ready for all the excitement? Vacations, Graduations, Warmer weather and loads of fun! We here at Aspen Grove are gearing up to help you get your smile Spring-Ready!
Did you know that Teeth Whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure in the world today? Ditch the over-the-counter kits in favor of a Professional Teeth Whitening.
What Causes Discoloration?
First of all, let's just settle that there is no shame in it! Tooth Yellowing is a natural part of aging, and surface stains happen in spite of our most careful dental hygiene practices. Tooth whitening has become an expected standard in looking our best.
How Does Professional Whitening Work?
Teeth whitening works in two different ways.
- Intrinsic whitening – Addressing yellowing from the inside of the teeth
- Extrinsic whitening – Removing staining from the outside of the teeth
You can trust your dental care professionals at Aspen Grove to choose the most effective method for your smile – making the best use of your time and money.
What is Professional Whitening?
In-Office Whitening – yielding results that are visible immediately.
- Takes place under carefully monitored conditions allowing for safe, controlled, pain-free use of a higher concentration of bleaching gel.
- In-office teeth whitening is able to produce the fastest results without compromising your dental health.
Custom At-Home Whitening – the perfect addition to your next cleaning appointment.
- Many patients see excellent, quick results from using a Customized Professional Whitening System at home.
- We create custom bleaching trays and send you on your way to a whiter smile.
What about Tooth Sensitivity?
Gum and tooth sensitivities are much more controllable in today's dentistry due to thicker peroxide gels that don’t soak into the teeth as much as previous gels as well as the use of desensitizers such as potassium nitrate and fluoride.
Opt For Professional Results
Teeth whitening is a 15-billion-dollar industry, don’t get caught up in the hype of potentially dangerous products. You only have one set of teeth and it is all too easy to damage them permanently.
We can help keep your pearly whites bright and healthy.