Invisible Aligners – Your Smile's Secret Weapon!
If your smile is ready for a makeover, the Dentists at Aspen Grove Dental Associates can introduce you to your new best friend: Almost Invisible Braces – your smile’s secret weapon!
Benefits of Orthodontics
If you thought that your time for orthodontics was over, you may want to reconsider. Studies show that there are many benefits to orthodontics at any age:
- Aesthetics – When you’re happy with your smile, it shows! You can’t put a price tag on the confidence a great smile can provide.
- Function – Improved dental function enhances your daily life, making routines like eating and oral hygiene more manageable.
- Prevention – Proper alignment prevents expensive and painful complications caused by malocclusion – misaligned teeth.
- Graceful Aging – Minimizing premature wear caused by misalignment preserves a more youthful, healthy appearance.
- Social Benefits – A beautiful smile is known to be associated with good health and well being, allowing you to make your best first impression!
Why choose Clear Aligners?
The benefits of invisible aligners are no secret!
- Invisible – wear them for work and play without drawing attention
- Comfortable – no painful effects on your soft tissue
- Convenient – easily removable for eating and brushing
Ask Dr. Ryan
We recently had an opportunity to ask Dr. Ryan Roberts, one of the friendly family dentists at Aspen Grove Dental Associates in Franklin, TN, for a few of his thoughts about this fascinating orthodontic technology.
Who should choose Clear Aligners?
Dr. Ryan: One of the ideal candidates for clear aligners likely had braces at one time, but their teeth have migrated out of position over time. At Aspen Grove Dental, we do a thorough evaluation to confirm that invisible braces are your best fit.
How long is the treatment?
Dr. Ryan: A typical case in our office lasts anywhere from 3 to 12 months depending on complexity. This is a pleasant surprise to most patients!
Do clear aligners really work?
Dr. Ryan: Invisible Aligners are a great solution for many patients. The results can be very dramatic in a relatively short time!
Get in on the Secret…
While costs are similar to traditional braces, the ease and convenience of clear aligners make them the preferred choice in many cases. It’s never too late to do something to take care of yourself! It might be time to get in on the secret and see if invisible aligners can transform your smile!