The Williamson County Fair – A Franklin Family Reunion!
Here we are in the midst of a sultry Middle Tennessee summer, spring is a faint memory, and autumn still too far ahead to make out. Sounds like the perfect time to break up the heat with a Franklin Family Reunion! It’s time for the whole Community to come out to play at the Williamson County Fair!
Save the Date
There is something about the barnyard creatures, rainbow lights, festive sounds, and iconic smells of the fair that awaken memories from our childhood. We all want our little ones to experience those same thrills in the comforting setting of their hometown. Once again, Franklin hosts the annual Williamson County Fair right in our backyard at the Ag Expo Park, 4215 Long Lane in Franklin, TN.
Aug 3rd – Aug 11th - 6:00 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 noon – 10:00 pm
- Check out the daily admission specials!
New Shows this Year
Making its premiere at the fair for a limited engagement, this “edutainment” experience, complete with real fossils and mechanical dinosaurs, is sure to be a hit! Jurassic Kingdom shows are scheduled daily from August 3rd through August 7th. You won’t want to miss this!
- Friday: 7:00 pm | 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 11:30 am | 1:00 pm | 3:30 pm | 7:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:30 pm | 2:00 pm | 5:00 pm | 7:00 pm
- Monday - Tuesday: 7:00 pm | 8:30 pm
Experience Ma'Ceo, a live show featuring trained horses in the tradition of the gypsy heritage. Ma’Ceo has shows scheduled daily in the fair village.
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 pm | 7:45 pm
- Saturday - 11:00 am | 3:00 pm | 7:00 pm | 9:00 pm
- Sunday - 12:30 pm | 2:30 pm | 5:00 pm | 8:00 pm
Mind Works! Is an exhilarating attraction featuring a collection of giant puzzles and brain teasers, jumbo classic games, construction zone and bubble arena, giant outdoor games, and a toddler area. Your family can play giant versions of favorites like Jenga, Operation, Connect Four and Battleship to name a few.
Filled with thrills for all ages, the amusement park comes to you! The fair just wouldn't be the same without the classic amusement park experience the midway provides! Check out the Midway prices and deals here.
Get Back to Your Roots
With a Tennessee heritage rooted in agriculture, The Williamson County Fair embraces its mission to celebrate our agricultural past, present, and future. This vision is brought to life in the many livestock and farming exhibits that make the fair the unique experience we've all grown to love. Bring your family to enjoy some of the favorites this year!
- The Children’s Barnyard – Meet a mama llama, rope a (fake) steer, or pet a miniature donkey. There are all kinds of animals in the barnyard for you to enjoy!
- Little 1’s Farming – Become a farmer for a while – plant seeds, milk our cow “Buttercup”, harvest your crop, sell your goods and “spend” your proceeds on a delicious snack! A hands-on hit with children of all ages!
- 4-H & Youth Village – A community favorite – this interactive area features lots of fun and exciting things to do!
Meet Us at the Fair
The Williamson County Fair just feels like home! If you’re new, let us show you around some of our Franklin Favorites! There is no better time to get to know your community than to join the Staff at Aspen Grove Dental and bring your family out to play!