On-Call Emergency Dentistry in Franklin, TN
We all know that 911 is for emergencies – but what about dental emergencies? When you or a loved one are experiencing that traumatic mixture of pain and fear, you need to know where to turn for help!
While not every dentist may take emergency appointments, the Doctors of Aspen Grove Dental Associates welcome them! Dr.s Joe Trammell, Chad Hutchinson, and Ryan Roberts are renowned in the Franklin area for their caring, compassionate manner. Never is that evidenced more, than when our patients experience an emergency.
During Business Hours
- When Lyn called, during office hours, after breaking a tooth, she was quickly worked in and carefully treated by Dr. Ryan. Lyn later shared that she was impressed by the care and attention she received from the Doctors and staff after calling on such short notice.
Aspen Grove Dental knows that accidents happen and emergencies arise – they will always make time to treat a patient in pain. When you need a last minute visit, you can expect a warm Franklin, TN welcome from the Doctors and the staff.
- When Sheri called and shared her symptoms with Dr. Joe, he quickly recognized the signs of a pending infection and arranged to treat her after hours on a Saturday morning. Sheri could not believe how willing Dr. Joe was to open up the office and give up his Saturday morning just for her!
When you call Aspen Grove Dental Associates after hours, you are not redirected to an answering service, but rather, to the phone of an actual Doctor! This is just the kind of personalized treatment each of their patients has grown to anticipate and appreciate. Nothing else would do for the friendly, caring doctors of Aspen Grove Dental.
Committed to Emergency Dentistry
Dr. Chad’s and his family are so committed to taking care of people in their time of need, that his wife, Alethea even trained as a dental assistant just so she could assist with after-hours emergencies. Now that’s commitment, and that is the Aspen Grove Dental way!
Is This An Emergency?
The Consumer Guide to Dentistry defines an emergency as any dental problem requiring immediate treatment in order to save a tooth, stop ongoing tissue bleeding, or alleviate severe pain.
If you are unsure, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you bleeding from the mouth?
- Are you in severe pain?
- Do you have any loose or broken teeth?
- Do you have any swelling in the mouth or facial area?
- Do you have any bulges, swelling or knots on your gums?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you may be having a dental emergency and should call your dentist right away!
When In Doubt – Call!
Make Aspen Grove Dental Associates your first call when experiencing a dental emergency. You will always find a caring Doctor on call and ready – during and after hours – to carefully assess and treat your dental emergency.
Don't Wait – Call Aspen Grove Dental Associates at (615) 790-8494, or request an appointment online.